Friday, April 06, 2007

Thanksgiving!

4th April 07 (Wednesday)

Our one and only.....ZHU JIA! (Mr. Piggy) Happy 21st birthday dude!
The choice of celebration is *drumrolls* KTV! Woo, it's been ages since I last visited one. It's in Serangoon CC, can't remember the name. It's was a hilarious night, the attendees were myself, Daniel, Cher Hao, Julia, Alvin, Ying Xi and the man himself, ZHU JIA! It was a night of horrendous out-of-tune singing *props to daniel*, and pat yourself on the back if you were there to hear him sing! It's a rare treat. Funny as Hell. (not that hell is any bit funny.) Oh and please. Japanese songs in hiragana, sweet?! Anyway, some pics for you guys. Note the kissing~!

Making a wish?

(Must want a new GF)

Lucky Zhu Jia! I also want!

(but he looks surprised, lol)

Now this looks interesting....

(Note we heard some slurping sound....eee)

Thanks Zhu we enjoyed ourselves :P

5th April 07 (Thursday) - Thanksgiving!

Well, I have a lot to give thanks to God for today!

Today's my Final Theory Test. Well the last time I did any studying was a month ago. So the night before and this morning, I realised I couldn't recall anything at all. Know that feeling before a test? (And I didn't even do any last minute studying, just bring the theory book around doesn't count ;P) Anyhow, I decided to go early to try out one e-trial test before the actual one.
I wasn't so early, and the counter staff were really slow. It makes me really nervous as the minutes tick by... until it was so late, like just 10 mins before registration I decided to trust in God's grace. "Yea, though I walk through the valley of hte shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4
And thus, in faith I had no preparation and took the test.
It turned out..easy. I finished under 12mins and was the 2nd guy out of the room. The result??

PASS!

And the afternoon's weather was blazing hot. I could feel the intense heat, especially by the road. And I thought (or prayed), may the Lord sustain me and let me not go weary. Immediately a strong breeze blew, and it continued, and I was like, wow. Praise God. Then I recalled a friend that shared with us about how when she did wakeboarding( is it wakeboarding down at ECP? not sure), it was raining heavily. But every time her turn came, it dwindled to a drizzle, and immediately after her turn it would start pouring again. Amazing. haha. Like an On/Off switch.

Anyway, Peace.
Jonathan

No comments: