Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Forgiveness

Everyone needs forgiveness. The world will be a much better place if people are more forgiving of each other's faults. Those who bear grudges will live a bitter life, and that , I don't want. On the receiving end, people feel guilt. Guilty when in knowing, or otherwise, done something wrong. And the grace and love when they are forgiven, it's blissful.

I'm guilty of many things also, consciously or unknowingly I have done wrong to others up till now. I really hope that they will forgive me. It is not in my blood to bear grudges or deliberately find fault with others, to wrong others. What good is it to make enemies of others, when you live harmoniously, amicably with others? So, forgive me if I have wronged you in any way. "Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sinned against us" - from the Lord's Prayer.

"Would u forgive someone that betrayed you?"
Probably Yes..
"But would you forgive someone that repeatedly betrayed you?
Highly Probably No.
-adapted from Ren De's question..hope u dun mind

I guess, not everyone is THAT forgiving, it's only natural. I suppose you have your own way of dealing with it. I on the other hand, have repeatedly betrayed and let ONE man down. It really burdens and wears me down, thats why I'm posting this in the first place. Yet the grace and love never ends, and the forgiveness given freely. Surely one such as I don't deserve such forgiveness? But that is what grace means. That one man is Jesus Christ, Son of God - died for our sins, pure and blameless...yet for our sake suffered humiliation, torture, and death? And do our actions justify enough gratitude for such an act? No, never ever will. We can NEVER do enough, and yet we(I) turn away from Him from time to time. Surely that makes God's heart cry, but mine does too.

Do you believe? By faith, or by the miracles that you see(or yet to see), or by facts? YHWH is the God of ALL creation, of the Muslims, the Christians - Catholics & Protestants. Even Muslims acknowledge Jesus exists, but just as a prophet. Do you believe he exists? But just a good and honest man perhaps? But know that only Jesus proclaims that He is God? Know that not one of the founders of the major religions in the world claim that he is God? The big difference?

John1.4
  1. [6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Jesus CANNOT just be a Prophet. Jesus CANNOT be just a good an honest man. If he speaks NOT the truth, HE is the world's GREATEST LIAR.

1Cor.15

[14] And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
[15] Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
[16] For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
[17] And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

But thank God for Christ is risen, otherwise all of us who believes believed in vain indeed, that accounts for billions of souls. Christ is not the world greatest liar. He is the world's GREATEST, and only SAVIOUR. For the very unworthy, He died. Will you take his blood, and believe that you are a sinner - the wages of sin is death, of hell and eternal condemnation - and will accept Christ as your personal Saviour? Pray this, and mean it :

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I come to you now, the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Everything written in the Bible is of God. It is the LIVING word of God. Which mean it must be entirely true. Which means, hell is real. So you'd better believe...it's not too late yet.

Some amazing stuff about the Bible you've probably not realized (whether you believe or not):
http://www.av1611.org/amazing.html
I dare you to read it.

Hmm. I feel a lot better after writing.
Peace.

No comments: