Friday, January 28, 2005

A Tribute to Beautiful Girls


Hurrah for pretty eye-candies

Today is as good as it gets! Had unit anniversary at Down Town East. Well.. we had a nice breakfast for a start, then headed down to the bowling alley....had a bowling tournament. Yes. TOURNAMENT. Like wtf? Last time I bowled at our chalet, I was literally throwing money into the drain! Almost had a single digit score too! Wow. I was apprehensive of course..But I tried my best, and managed a 99 in the first round. Surprisingly, our team won the tourny and I got a trophy.wow.

Well..Then we went for an 8 course lunch, with a very LAME MC. The only thing that brightened my day were the waitresses. Ooooo.. They are beautiful beyond my ability to describe.!

  • They were typical Chinese Japanese looking, thin diamond eyes, sharp small nose, thin sweet lips..Perfect facial structure, sharp chin.
  • Their hair tied up into a ponytail, dyed blonde..Hair hanging down at the front, and cat feelers too.
  • White semi transparent top.black inside* Opps..black skirt. Demure looking! With a tinge of ah lian look. Yummy. Pity..No pic.
  • Perfect height, 160+. Definitely nice slim figure..

Enough said, they are HOT...! If only....haha. Well, this post today goes out to all the pretty girls out there, treasure your beauty..But don't let it get to your head :P

Sigh..Have to go hotel later to help out.. But I'd predict I'll have a diarrhoea in just about 15mins time..so .. :p


No comments: