Monday, January 31, 2005

At the 11th hour


Grubbles about office work today.


Another slack day. What to do when they don't bother giving you a post, an upperstudy(some1 who teaches you the strings), a seat, a desk, or proper assignments? Went for dispatch, had lunch alone. Came back, tried to do some html with my blog, got ranted for being in the wrong place, being too free.."PLAYING GAMES" Faggass morons being my superiors, I can't deny that accusation anymore. Why do stupid people do stupid things like imposing double standards? (Go touch that tree. Hey, why the hell you touching the tree? See me later) Get my point? Have to live my life around idiots like that..pretty saddens my day. (Now, maturity doesn't come with age, it comes with logical reasoning. Those gays are over 40, 50? Aunties and Uncles..) Anyway, i'll put that behind me for now.

Anyway, here's a little book introduction

"This is a nice book, I think it's great for both Christians and NonChristians. It addresses a crucial question everyone is asking. "What on earth am I here for?" Somewhere between the lines, the book addresses the fact that we're are not here by accident, we're not accidentally made. We're here for a purpose, not of our own. I've always pondered upon this question, felt a great chasm of emptiness. Sigh, Im still in the process of reading (It's designed to be read once a day for 40days), I'd suggest you guys either borrow it from me or buy one."

- Jonathan

Oh and today, I brought up the idea of me wanted to own a digital camera. Heh, my hidden talent..or not so hidden. Anyone noticed I was the cameraman in Boy's Brigade? Anyway, was researching on which digital camera to buy. Holy, what a vast variety to choose from. Of course, a guy like me shan't buy out of budget, nor of usage. Then, i called my sister for advice. She mentioned Nikon CoolPix 3700, and they had it on offer for $399, with tripod, 256 mem card n etc. Unfortunate thing was, today was the last day of the promotion. I was almost brought to buying on impulse. Had to call my sister to pay first and all. However..things didn't turn out quite right, she says she'll try again tomorrow..Oh well. What luck eh?

A bit lazy to add a daily quote today. And since today was a bad day, no daily quotes. Justifiable.


No comments: