Wednesday, January 26, 2005

First Pinup for the New Year!

Omg! Here comes the lagger!

30th October 2004 - Sunday
First things first. I'd like to do a little backtracking..all the way back to 30/10/04. This post is to honour God's special plan. Ok here shows my folly:
During my A levels, i wrote every single day beside the examination entries, so that i could remember easily.


And so on this very sunday, russell, jeremy, me and whoelse? decided to go for a swim. I spent my day relaxing, knowing i had Monday to study for my chem paper3. Russell however, was being mocked by me every moment for having maths paper the very next day.
So with ease, I spent my entire day, swadding around the pool, eating, chatting..

Reached home at 11pm.
Had this mysterious sms saying "Good luck for your paper tomorrow"
"What paper? I don't have any paper tml..but thx anyway"
"Oh you don't take chem? okok nvm"
- I went white in the face and decided to check it out.. and then...
- OMG! I realised that i had written the day beside the exam entry saying Tuesday ( when it was supposed to be Monday) Comon it was at 11pm, i had spent the entire day merry making, left my studying to do on Monday..wouldn't anyone panic?
"OMG! I HAVE chem p3 tmr! OMGOMG so late already!!zz Thx man you saved my ass big time"
"Yea i guess i saved ur ass big time"
"Erm..so who are you?"
"Don't bother you don't know me"
"Can't be la..tell me leh i need to treat you man.."
"Nah even if i want the treat im some where far away and locked up"
"er..yan yan zhe zhe? (my sis in china, far away , locked up? perhaps)
"Yeah"

The thing is, there was nothing to substantiate that it was my sister, furthermore she didn't seem to know about the incident, what more that i have a paper the next time, AND that i didnt KNOW i had a paper. This would apply to anyone, anyway.

It may seem hard to convince people how this, at least to me, is not coincidence..more like God's plan at hand. Note the serious repercussions if i wouldn't have turned up. Plus, the paper wasn't that difficult! Phew..now to await my results.

No comments: