Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday Blues

I hate Sunday Blues!!
Sigh, I love weekends but I dread Sundays. It marks the end of the weekend, the beginning of a new week. Hell I wouldn't have bothered if im not enlisted in the Army. The Army is dreadfully boring, with little meaning whatsoever. I just hope that blogging keeps my once active mind from a permanent shutdown. Well, speaking of Sunday Blues, don't people have it? The detestable feeling of meaningless of life, having nothing to do but to stay at home and, well continue with meaningless things, the dread of returning to work? I hate it@
Today, as any other Sundays, I didn't go to church. I wonder why. My spiritual life has been an all time low since i entered JC..wished I was the same innocent boy I was when I was 3, free of the knowledge of sin. I AM A SINNER. I KNOW THAT. But i can't HELP MYSELF. I don't mind dying, Life is a dread.. I could die to stop sinning, and die for someone else in that process. Why don't people think what happens after they die? Only fools make merry on Earth and not think about death, since death is something appointed to ALL men... then we all should spend this life thinking about where we gonna spend our eternity.
God SAVE ME!
- Btw I do hope more people read my blog, those whom would like to understand me better. Im a quiet guy but a man of words, in that sense, someone who expresses his feelings better with words, with the limited vocabulary I accidentally picked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Daily Quote" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He asks nothing but death, and you desire nothing but life. How can you put up to Him a prayer for his grace, with a restriction that He shall only send it by a channel demanding no sacrifice on your part but ministering to the gratification of your carnal pride?

François Fénelon



No comments: