Thursday, January 27, 2005

Home and NOT alone..

WOW what a rare occasion eh? My bro's at home and he's cutting his hair. Sigh he looked like me, so ragged and fragile when I kept my hair long..Well somewhat long as compared to the hair cut I had 10days before going to NS to get it SHAVED! Did you guys see? Didn't it look kinda cool? Compared to the dull hairstyle I kept..Never realised I looked like shit till then..Or maybe I still do?

On my way home to board 159, people were crowding at the bus entrance and an old uncle was standing at the steps, refusing to alight the bus. He was shooing people to one side, saying some nasty things you won't wanna know.. And when people cleared for him, I almost laughed out loud..Plus that old man turned around n starting scolding someone rofl.. Saying in Chinese " Zhe li ke yi shang ye ki yi xia de hor! nian qing ren ....." Which translates into, " This place can go up can go down one!
Young people blablabla...." And started pointing , even after the bus left. OMG..Hilarious public clown..


Anyway, I'd test post this, coz my friend has problems with posting. She says that there is no paragraphing. I wonder how this would turn out to be? HaH!

No comments: