Friday, January 28, 2005

Fuming at the first hour of the day

*Brwwaaah*

Can't help NOT pulling my hair apart. I spent the entire day doing my blog, literally, since 9am yesterday(technically since now it is 12:08 am).

May someone help me!?!?!
Problems i screwed up with:
  • Everytime was FINE until i tried to add a counter. Then my background picture disapppeared and i had to..replace the entire html text with a fresh one.. of course, saving all my links n stuff like that.
  • Then I realised in the posts, that all the font sizes were our of proportion. DAMN
  • So i tried adjusting. the best i could get is this, though this was far from the original.
  • Firstly, the DATE STAMP can't be adjusted seperately with the text body. HOW? zz.
    When I change the font size, both are affected. DATE STAMP is supposed to be WAY BIGGER..so wtf?
  • One more thing i noticed was that i could not indent after every paragraph..damn this really pisses me off...right into the next day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Daily Quote" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creditors have better memories than debtors.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)

No comments: