Thursday, January 27, 2005

The horror of an office.

The dread of waking up in the wee hours of the morning, IE, 6.30am. I've always wondered how could people wake up so early? I never could wake myself up. Bah I must be suffering from both insomnia and 'DI'somnia. Nevertheless, yet another day that I have to crawl out of bed, force myself to look at the nearly bald figure in front of the mirror..and do those stuff(yeah you know those stuff, don't you.)

Thus the boring day begins again, having no chair to sit at times, I have to sit in a dustbin. The guy beside me is doing it now too :P . Bosses here are idiotic as usual, not all, not the doctors certainly.
Why do people work?
-money
-career
-passion
-NS liability ( thats me!)

I'll probably not blog so early in the morning next time..its just becoz im BORED. Spelt: "B" "O" "R" "E" "D".
Then again, what's there to blog about the day, when it has just begun? O well i'll blog again tonite..sigh..another 8 more hours of doing nothing to endure..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Daily Quote" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never cease loving a person, and never give up hope for him, for even the prodigal son who had fallen most low, could still be saved; the bitterest enemy and also he who was your friend could again be your friend; love that has grown cold can kindle again."


Sören Kierkegaard

No comments: