Monday, February 14, 2005

Sigh.

Here I am blogging, on Vday, cause im alone..
Anyway, haven't been blogging for the past week. You guessed it. Busy shaking people's hands collecting red packets, hiding behind couches counting them secretly (hey i really used to do that lol). Also, been on a losing streak when playing 21( blackjack), as usual. Guess I don't have that touch of luck anymore huh..wonder where it went.
The last week was busy, and fulfulling. Been around snapping with my new Nikon Coolpix 3700..hmm it is one Biggie at its price. Haven't really figured all the functions yet, but i've got pretty good shots.. and loving it.( Especially candid shots, ones in which i catch people in wierd postions, but hilariously funny, and good.)
Oh, I just remembered. Yesterday at my sister's place, we've played inbetween( A game which you place a bet whether the 3rd card would lie inbetween the previous two. Win and take from the pool the same amount you bet, lose by either being out of the two cards, or pay double by having the same card as either of the 2 cards), the pool was about 50 bucks plus. According to Russell, that is small deal, but to me, that's alot. Imagine having the same card, and you called jackpot( you aim for the entire pool), you'd have to pay $100 bucks. Anyway, my sis won it..damn. I ought to have played instead of fiddling with my guitar.
And today, didn't go to camp. Took an MC. The night before was plagued with mosquitoes, after my father turned off the fan and opened the window. I didn't really sleep, and then i woke up with a gastric feeling, coupled with nausea and giddyness. Decided not to go camp...it was horrible. I really hoped to get dengue...haha..I would love to experience it at least once.. heard that sometimes you'd feel like you're on FiRe!
Anyway, I don't think i'll update my blog daily, it is just too much of a commitment to spare. I'd love to dedicate this time to people whom I love..hah..if I had any to begin with.......

No comments: