Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Mission OPS DUTY Successful

Hurray! I survived the night of extreme slacking in extreme cold. Got to slack and watch TV - Daylight and Desperate Housewives. Heh that was a nice trailer/comedy with mature humour as it's theme, I think. Anyway, the DMSO(officer in charge) was a doctor who hardly talked. (So I understood what they meant by 'sian' today your officer......). Slept under jacket and blanket and still shivered. I happened to be lying under 2 commercial aircon vents just side by side.. -.-
Anyway, came home all smelly, couldn't get to bathe the day before. Too cold, I'd say.
Came home and wanted to try out my new camera I bought. But my mom, as usual, wanted the place speck clean, and I also had to laminate my computer table with a sheet of plastic. Hey it sure looks good now! (Of course man, I did it ;p)
Also, I realised that my site wasn't accessible for couple of days. In the office, I thought it was the internet being extremely lagged. I came home and realised that someone (surely couldn't be me) deleted a nearly half the blog html. Sigh, I apologize to all, and also to whomever who edited my html, "Why the hell you did that?" Anyway decided to change my pass.
-Peace-

No comments: