Sunday, February 06, 2005

Chinese New Year Shoppin

Shop Shop Non-stop Hop!

Shopping is tiring, especially for guys! Absolutely no idea how girls can move from shops to shops without feeling the slightest strain on the backs ankles and legs(and eyes too, and most certainly their wallets..)

Anyway, went shopping with my sis to get me some presents cum chinese new year clothes etc. Went Tampines Mall and scourged the place for a pair of basketball shoes. Saw a nice Nike pair, but there wasn't the right size. Had late lunch, went to Simei to check out another outlet. None. Went to Pasir Ris to check it out too. None. Somehow, my sis and I stopped by courts and bought the Nikon Coolpix 3700 at $399. Hell I felt cheated. The promotion was for 256mem card..the promo was over but the guy didn't tell us.. So i came home with a 128....bleh nvm. (My sis bought one set too.......)

Anyway, went back tampines and got another nice pair of Nike shoes. UP: 292.50, now at 173++. Not bad ;p Anyway, Cheers to all my nice sisters ( Kate got me these shoes and helped paid for the cam first..got me another sleeveless, and so did my other sister Dot.)

On the way home, passed a couple of beggers and thought : " Here i am spending so much money to lavish myself. Over there are people who can't afford to live for themselves, financially handicapped due to pressing reasons, such as decapitated limbs and such. Basically, handicapped or difficulty due to some physical disabilities. I did feel guilty somehow.. Perhaps i could do something for them in the close future"

Anyway, all in all, it was a nice shopping day ;p

All in all..nice shopping day ;\


No comments: