Saturday, February 05, 2005

Saturday! WOW!

Happy Chinese New Year All;
What a nice saturday, awoken by a dark and gloomy sky, threatening to ruin our basketball meeting. Well, anyway things turned out quite alright, except that it was a Saturday, my MOM is at home, plus the fact that she's doing spring cleaning made us ( russell jeremy daniel, and special guest chee chinlin ;p) feel at ease. Haha ;p My mom's such a bother, nag, pessimist, etc. I do wish i have a nice mom...like russell's or chinlin's.

Oh btw, chinlin was early as usual, and the other guys came 1 hr later. That made chinlin and me walk around Hougang point..and chitchat..we didn't wanna go up coz i knew what my mom's reaction would be..which is not the case rofl.

It's been a long time since i've played bball.. felt very tired just after two short matches, 7 points each. It was cool though, delighted to use my trained up biceps/arm and realised i used less strenght to keep airballing(overshooting hehe) - Where is Sivam man? He claims to be playing with his TP friends, teaching him how to play and shoot well. Comon bring it ON! Anyway, we've had some badminton matches. We're all trashed by chinlin.so pro.. i lost her 6:15. I think someone got much worse. Anyway, lets go to a proper court nexttime ok?

Fast-forwarding ( you wouldn't wanna hear about my mom's nagging, would you?) - treated 1 hour of pool..wah $6.90.heh.. Man the place was as sleazy as it could get..like a fight waiting to erupt any moment. Went with russell to his sister's bdae ceremony at his grandma's place. Wierdly awkward there. I was XtraXtraXtraXtra.
Claire was so cute still..but she looks plumb now..

Anyway..tired. Nites




No comments: