Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THE PERIOD!

Just finished with a makeup quiz, one on one, face to face, with the man. I think prof Vincent is a funny hongkie, should have attempted to listen to him during lectures more, he's actually pretty good!

Anyway I felt relieved. This is round 2 of the quizzes, right smack after round 1 and ends 1 week before exams. I think it's just madness. Tomorrow I have maths, testing on Laplace transformation. Next week I've got physics and bio on thursday. On the 6th I've got energy balance quiz. Exam starts on the 19th and ends on the 30th.

I'm 26 days away from exams and 38 days away from holiday. WOW. Oh and I think I might be flying to HK on the 3rd or 4th can't remember...

I just wanna SCREAAAM!! I think I'm placed in the wrong course...it's too much to handle BAAH. It's like..LIFE SCIENCES...+ engineering maths. sweet..triple science combi! And I'm not the only one groaning..ugh. I..wan ..to...slack!

I miss my games. I miss gaming all day long. I wanna play many new games that came out, like HALO 3. Hellgate sounds like fun too. Oh and yea, Bioshock! Orange Box looks nice. Always wanted to play the PS2 range of Final Fantasy..especially the newest one. Days of lying down on the couch just playing PS during those school holidays back in secondary school. AHHH where did those days go too???

To top it up School of Biological Sciences suck! I have a lecture in an hour and the lecture notes are NOT UP...bleeeeeh..what's up with this elective man..

SCREEEAAAAAAAAAAAM

Jonathan-
stressed..

No comments: