Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fail!

Opps..failed my driving test.

1 immediate failure ..when returning to the test centre! w00t.
i was turning right and the stupid truck opposite me looks like it was tilted and turning left w/o signal so i thought he was turning..he went straight and so did the handbrake..sigh..

think i got an easy test road though..when i exited one stupid taxi stopped and i tagged behind after exiting right. he then moved off...and stop again!!! I was..stupid taxi. Didn't overtake cuz they normally move off fast and my instructor always tell me no need overtake cuz moving off..so when the TP told me to overtake i followed..but i forgot to signal..bleh

oh and i kan choing when starting off forgot to release handbrake..baah
nvm..can take again ^^ thought it was pretty fun though..just hope can take asap and not cut in the middle of semester again..right before exams somemore!@! Bah..tmr got physical chemistry test and i really dunno anything..i'm so screwed..

No comments: