Monday, June 04, 2007

Right right.

OK! Yesterday I went down with Hsiu Huan to Paya Lebar Airbase for the NATIONAL RUNWAY CYCLING 2007. (We skated actually). The night before, Jude, and then Ren De messaged me and said they were feeling not so well, so, only we two ended up going. Actually, I was slightly flu-ey too, but decided to go ahead anyway, since I've never NEVER seen the insides of an airbase before.

My goodness it is really huge! (I have to watch what i post here lest i be dragged out of my house and court martialled). Cycling, skating on the runway is perhaps the biggest, longest piece of smooth flat land you can find in Singapore. It makes me wonder how can someone fall twice on that! Hehe. I took some photos but I better not post it up (apparently it is ok to take photos since everyone was doing that), so if you wanna see some, let me know :P. Hmm just realised it's nothing big really, photos are available on safra webby anyway. Anyway, we kinda like completed the 6km family route and someone decided it was too tiring, while I was just getting warmed up, hehe. Nonetheless, it was a memorable event, being able to view the insides of the airbase, and actually skating on them. And ohh, my fingers don't hurt anymore- yes, I fell - , someone must be feeling guilty right now. HAHA.

Oh yes, don't be a hypocrite, a liar, or a backstabber, I wouldn't want to be your friend.
Alright peace.

No comments: