Thursday, June 28, 2007

Life is Short

Today, I received depressing news that Andrew Tham had an accident. I've got bits and pieces of information: He had a road accident while driving bike. The other vehicle is a taxi supposedly. He is in Changi General Hospital, Ward 33 - ICU. He had just undergone emergency trauma surgery and currently in coma, told to be stable by friends, I'm not sure. Will be visiting him tomorrow evening, hopefully he gets well. Daniel painted the usual description, "head swollen, full of tubes." Do pray for him guys.

Andrew was one of my best friends in primary school, but gradually distanced over the years. I think he was in 4C in St.Hildas? Oh, that makes him 21 this year...what an unfortunate thing to happen. Life is full of the unexpected, and this incident reminded me that us humans are not superman, and definitely not invincible, it's so easy to lose one's life. Touch wood on that though.

I bet his loved ones, especially his parents are worried sick for him. He's the only child, if I recall that right. So guys if you know him you might wanna pop by to see him, and erm, even if you don't do say a quiet, even if quiet - prayer for him.

Alright Peace-
Jonathan

No comments: