Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

It was a great year that has passed. Eventful, so to speak. So much has happened in the 21st year of my life. Ups, and downs, and everything new.

I'm, for one, very thankful for the friends around me. It's wonderful to start the new year with so many of them, surely. But first off, I thank David for hosting the party, for without which there would be none so enjoyable. All the chefs, Mei Lin, Jude, David, that did a great job whipping up magic, Betty for her wonderful, truly wonderful Tiramisu and strawberry cheesecake. The best I've ever tried, really. Thanks dear for a fun time with Ice Kachang, and thanks for those that came! I had much fun.

2008 started off a little crazy after a night at David's place. Let's say we went to try a famous Ba Kut Teh...and followed up by watching AVP2 on it's opening day. Madness for mad classmates! Haha. AVP2 was quite a let down for me. Messy, not-so-original storyline, dark and unexplained many's. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the company of my friends! Thanks David for the drive around town, sorry for the detour haha.

But above all, this year I have to thank God for my dear. If not for her, I would have probably been a very lost soul in uni. If not for her I would have let a much more boring 2007. There were ups, and there were downs. There will be too, in the future. But let's strive together in love! I've grown much and learnt much. Enjoyed my 2007 thanks to you. Love ya! Happy 2008 ahead.

Let's all reflect and enjoy the past year. And to the challenges ahead in 2008, I'd say. Come.

Jonathan

No comments: