Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Fill In The Bits

FITB or Fill In The Bits.

I think that's what professors expect us to do. What a day to start of the new semester. Being shocked at the content we're going cover. The maths lecturer was another chinese national that could hardly be heard. Materials Science wasn't as bad but still bad. Thermodynamics was like some old uncle you'd expect to be at a Kopitiam drinking kopi talking on and on about how we should behave in lectures and how difficult a subject thermodynamics is. Bah.

Lovely! My friend said, he simply can't see himself running around chemical plants and manhandling machinery. I'm not sure about myself but certainly not the best thing to do. Might probably cause some big explosion in Singapore. Wee! Meso Explosion! Im sure Shell could afford it..so rich.

And so. This is going to be a very challenging semester, especially when I don't feel very studious. I only know I need to be, and feel like being, but am not. And I didn't get any electives assigned to me! What the hell? I think I need to be more prayerful about everything I do.

I just failed my driving test my 2nd time. Not going to blog much...if you ask I'd tell. But yea.
Let's see how far into the Sem I can go before I start losing steam..

Jonathan

No comments: