Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Independent Living

Heey All! Long time no see..eh..blog.

Wednesday and Fridays are my only 'free' days aside from weekends.. Just ponned my genetics lecture cause it's too easy. Nah, actually I went for a Meet-the-Mentor session: what for?
The freebie!
Ooosh! No T-shirt or stupid mugs. 1GB thumbdrive: just when I wanted to buy one! Wow. And it thought it was some wulu(unknown) brand...it's SanDisk..better than nothing eh? Haha. So cheapo. They weren't strict about giving out... If you were here you probably would have gotten one too! Unless you have integrity ;x

Anyway, so I ponned lecture and went back to hall. Bought some hangers and gonna attempt to try my first laundry done by myself. MYSELF! Woo. Me. Laundry. First Time. CooL.
BRB. I'll go check on my clothes...

Check it out...the laundry room!



My Dirty Laundry! Eeee.looks like a potty hole ><
Anyway, u guys at NTU..we should meet up soon :P
Alright peace..hope to see u guys soon


I almost forgot, here's a pic of my block! The yellow one, third window from the left. hehe. Level one that is...


Jonathan

No comments: