Monday, August 06, 2007

14-65-1339

Puzzled at the title? See these pictures:



That makes me the resident of Hall 14: Block 65, unit 1339. DANG. I missed 1337(LEET) by +2!
Here I am, first day, 1 lecture from 930 - 1030, then I got nothing to do, so I go coop up in my room to slack. Well actually - I just finished my first lecture revision - sorta. Caught some animes, and napped a little. So cho4 bo2 (hokkien for not-doing-anything). Can't go socializing with girls if not my dear will kill me haha.

Anyway I realised that I'm quite the loner in the lecture haha. Only know 2 people - Matthias and Steven. Should have gone to CBE school camp ...sigh. Well I managed to assess the mugger/geek level of the cohort, I must say I'm impressed. A pretty high mugger face score of 8/10, geek level of 7/10 (-1 cause I'm inside!). Well in any case I'm off for a good start. Not too good actually I didn't manage to get my lecture notes in time. Sigh now I wish Elsa or Shaun's here to photocopy for the whole CG..or any rep for that matter..heh.

Well, good luck to all starting school..and erm. You're all welcomed to visit us ;p As in, Ren De and me are roomies if ya didn't know.

Cheers

No comments: