Friday, June 27, 2008

Dusting Off

A little dusting off cobwebs in this blog. First off, congratulations to the couple in class...God bless!

Well, I came to the realisation that blogging wasn't an outlet for emotions, anymore - hence the frequency of updating. In all my life, the greatest moments are memories that cannot simply be...written down in words. Life altering events, outings; just the bonding of friendship, is shared between friends, between loved ones. These sweet moments live on within us.
(Just so you know I'm alive and kicking.)

And wow! I'm gonna survive one week without dear soon. It is probably the longest week of my life. Serious. Sunday began fine, being refreshed by church and God. But as monday came and the week bore on...loneliness it seems...was ever encroaching. Well I'm glad to have talked to you today, before my mind goes too wild. HAHA.

A little update which I ought to have done weeks ago. I passed my driving! On the 10th Jun. Yeah. I mean, after 2 tries, I finally passed. God's grace of course...long story short...the thought of the prospects of failing was very real...gives me the shivers even now. And the photo-license finally came!
Too bad I have to collect it tomorrow. Stupid postman chose to deliver at odd timings earlier this afternoon.

On a lighter note, special sem has begun last week, and today being the fourth session we already had a 10% weightage quiz. Which was definitely easy, but i learnt my lesson never to underestimate any module, because everyone else do equally fine you become...average. Duh
Well, like mentioned...life's priorities changes, so somehow, excelling in this aspect just don't quite..appeal to me any longer.

Anyway, enough dusting off...I wonder when I will blog next...or what I should blog it on. Maybe, most likely, I'm just plain lazy. Haha!

(Well isn't better if people who read this blog, if any, just communicate with me? If communication were to by any means strengthen a relationship that is.)

-Jonathan

No comments: