Sunday, July 01, 2007

Upcoming Baptism

Starting this year I've had the conviction that I should go back to God. My mind and soul is weary from turning away, running away - I felt undeserving of God's grace and forgiveness. Yet I did, starting with going back to church. Spending time to go for worship lessons, and making an effort to study the Word - need more discipline on this though. Anyhow, it has been a blessed year thus far, with good things coming my way. Unknowingly, this verse came so true:

Matt 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Anyhow, out of obedience and of readiness to live my life for Christ, I decided that I would get baptized this year. Also, having gone through (am going through) the new believers class in Lighthouse, I have been enlightened in certain areas, such as the Holy Spirit, QT n stuff. Even though I am not exactly a new Christian, I wanted to be as a child, to be humble to start afresh and learn vital, important things new Christians ought to know and do that I might have missed.

It will be on the 28th Jul, at Lighthouse Tamp. Not sure the time though, around afternoon I think. All's invited even if I didn't ask you. yups..details to be confirmed later.

No comments: